Rescue workers have saved a 63-year-old woman from earthquake rubble in Myanmar’s capital, but hope is fading of finding many ...
Over 90 hours after the earthquake struck Myanmar, a 63-year-old woman has been pulled from the rubble, authorities said.
People fear aftershocks and are sleeping outside on roads or in open fields, the International Rescue Committee says.
The head of Myanmar’s military government, Senior Gen. Min Aung Hlaing, told a forum in Naypyitaw, that 2,719 people have ...
The earthquake’s epicenter was near the country’s second-largest city Mandalay, and so far the military-run government has ...
BANGKOK (Reuters) -Rescuers freed a woman from the ruins of a hotel in Myanmar, officials said on Monday, a glimmer of hope ...
A 63 year old woman is being hailed as a miracle survivor after she was pulled from the wreckage 91 hours after the ...
Aid groups in the worst-hit areas of Myanmar said there was an urgent need for shelter, food and water after an earthquake ...